Orthodontic Care in Fort Collins and Windsor
Get Going to Goings
Learn what makes Goings Orthodontics different and why you’ll love your final smile and have fun every step of the way.
At Goings Orthodontics, you will receive exceptional service from every individual every day. We care for you as if you were part of our family. Every patient is treated with kindness, respect, and genuine care.
Your time is important to us. Our goal is to be the best part of your day! We take excellent care of you but also get you on your way because we know you are busy.
What Sets Dr. Goings Apart?
Dr. Bradley Goings is an orthodontics specialist, meaning he has additional two-and-a-half years of orthodontic education and training than a general dentist.
Dr. Bradley Goings was a general dentist for five years in the United States Air Force; therefore, he understands dentistry.
He has also had an additional year of Advanced Education in General Dentistry training after his four years of dental school. Most orthodontists do not have dentistry experience and go to orthodontic school directly after dental school.
Education & Advancement
The Goings Orthodontic Team has exceptionally trained team members. The entire team stays abreast of the latest advancements in orthodontic technology through Continuing Education courses.
Goings Orthodontics is committed to the community. We contribute quarterly to local sports teams, school organizations, non-profits, and community organizations needing sponsorships. Visit our website for our list, as we are probably already helping someone you know!
Dr. Goings is a lifelong learner and exceeds the required number of Continuing Education hours needed per year.
He regularly attends courses on braces and appliances, Invisalign, disorders, and the latest advancements in orthodontic technology.
Dr. Goings attends over 100 C.E. hours every year to enhance his knowledge of treating his patients.
Outside the Office
Goings Orthodontics is a family practice. Dr. Goings and his wife, Kathryn, opened the office from scratch in June 2007.
They’ve built this practice into what it is today with the help of their extraordinary team and patients like you.
Innovation Through Technology
Goings Orthodontics uses the most advanced technology:
- We offer virtual appointments and consultations.
- Digital X-rays that minimize radiation exposure
- 3D scan of your teeth for a “before and after” visualization of your teeth
- Braces that allow for comfortable treatment and shorter treatment time
- Patient appointment notifications via email and text
- Laser technology allows Dr. Goings to treat patients in the office for some impacted tooth exposures or gum tissue removal instead of going to another specialist, which speeds up treatment and enhances the smile appearance.
- 3-Dimensional Digital X-Ray technology allows Dr. Goings to safely and quickly diagnose tooth position, impacted teeth, TMJ/TMD, and other disorders.